BASKETBALL GAMES THIS WEEK:
12/10/19 AT STEWARTS CREEK HIGH SCHOOL VS. SCHS - 6:00/7:30 PM
12/13/19 AT ROCKVALE VS. RIVERDALE - 6:00/7:30 PM
Please remember to have all the documents and physical uploaded to Dragonfly Max prior to tryouts and practices for the summer!
All students/athletes who are wanting to try out must complete a Dragonfly Account on Dragonfly Max. The athlete and the parent must create their own login and complete the physical information, forms, documents and upload the correct media (physicians physical form, insurance cards, and/or Doctors notes with specific cases). All of this information must be completed before you are able to try out. An incomplete or partially completed form online will not be acceptable to try out. If you have participated in a sport during the 2018-2019 school year, your physical is still good for the Spring and Summer of 2019.
Game Night Information:
We are excited for the Inaugural Season of Rockvale Football. Here are a few guidelines and requests.
- GATES OPEN AT 5:30 PM!
- Please do not park in the grass.
- Football game tickets cost $7.00 - The main ticket box, next to the home stadium, will remain open throughout the 4th quarter. A ticket must be purchased to enter the game. The secondary ticket box near the baseball and softball fields will remain open until the end of halftime. The pass gate will close during the first quarter.
- Sideline Access - Sideline Pass or Media Pass must be worn and visible throughout the game to have access to the sideline.
- Parents and Fans: Please stay off of the track and field areas until the coaches have concluded their post-game meeting.
- Only Service Dogs will be allowed in the stadium.
- No Alcohol, No Tobacco, No E-Cigs will be allowed inside the stadium or on campus.
- No Coolers will be allowed.
Official Sports Medicine Provider of Rockvale High School