Rutherford Works -- Work Ethic Distinction
Students who earn 32 points (prove points by uploading documents) will be awarded Work Ethic Distinction.
Benefit to student --
- Prove you are both college and career ready
- Receive a Work Ethic Distinction diploma seal and an opportunity to wear a green WED cord during graduation ceremony
- Guarantees the student an interview with participating employers across the state of Tennessee
Plan NOW - Get Involved today --
- View the Work Ethic Distinction Standards document above to see which standards you qualify for and/or those you can work towards
- Create a Work Ethic Distinction student account by logging into www.tnworkethic.com.
- When registering, make sure you:
- fill out the career interest profile - allows employers to see your interests
- check 'yes' to employer notification - allows employers to contact you for an interview
- Begin uploading documents, after January 1, 2023, proving you have met required 32 points total.
- Attendance and tardy documents from Skyward CAN NOT be uploaded until after April 1st, to ensure continuous attendance.
- Complete all uploads by April 14, 2023.
Go to www.tnworkethic.com to set up an account.
Click the link below to find a list of participating employers across the state of Tennessee. This list is updated weekly.
-Seniors who wish to earn points through ACT Workkeys Assessment need to sign up for the test with Mrs. Vining, in room 301, by December 31st. Test week is January 26th.
Who to contact for help --